Friday, February 25, 2011

Tranquil Tea Lounge

Tranquil Tea Lounge is a modern urban tea lounge and restaurant. It is located in the heart of Downtown Fullerton, and only in Fullerton. They have a tea menu that offers over 95 specialty and organic loose leaf teas. They serve sandwiches, salads, and desert while serving breakfast in the mornings till 11:00 a.m. This is an extremely laid back environment which is great for dates, meetings, or whatever your heart desires; it is a great venue for any occasion.  There is also a private room in the back where you can reserve and have small private parties. If you are looking to try something new, this is the place you want to be. However, if you are looking for just a kick it spot, this is also the place you want to be. So, if you have nothing to do on a Friday night, Tranquil Tea Lounge will be the perfect getaway.


Testimonials:

So this was my first time coming to Tranquil Tea. I've read the reviews and I frequently passed by it walking through the energetic streets of Downtown Fullerton, but I finally had an opportunity to give it a try. The atmosphere was, as the name suggests tranquil. Being there was pretty relaxing, a great place to just chill with friends or even get some work done. They have an $8.00 deal that let's you really experience the menu. I had the prosciutto, mozzarella, and arugala half sandwich along with a warm bowl of lentil and sausage soup, both satisfying. And for the tea that was included with the deal I had a Makena's Kiss served cold, a tropical green tea blend that was very refreshing against the strong flavors. Overall I would definitely not mind going again and I would recommend it to anybody who needs a place to just slow down and find tranquility.
-Ryan Moo

The moment I stepped foot inside tranquil tea, I was blown away. The inside of the restaurant was soothing. It is a great place to hangout or study for finals. The roast beef sandwich was exquisite and sweet because of the melted cheese. My "bora bora" drink tasted fruity with lemonade flavor. I give this place and the food a two thumbs up.
-Kevin Nguyen

This was not my 1st time coming here, because I had a friend that worked here prior and hooked it up. However, this time coming was a whole different experience, I enjoyed being there then I did before, maybe it just comes in age. I ordered the half sandwich combo which I got a roast beed sandwich, ceasar salad, and a sweet almond green tea. It was not the best ever, but it was extremely satisfying.  The tea tasted very fresh. If you are just looking for a place to kick it and have a relaxing time, I highly encourage this place.
-Robin Nguyen

Grading:
Type: Snack Stop
Food & Beverage: B+
Environment: A-
Service: B
Overall: B+

Overview of the Front of the Store. On the right is where they make the teas and store them.
This is a view of the back of the Store. It highlights the seating area, and behind the glass is the V.I.P. Lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment