Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pasta Connection


Pasta Connection was founded in 1984. This is a family owned and ran restaurant at both location, so therefore it gives out a warm, at home, family feeling environment. This restaurant is a small, cozy place with delicious food. It is a mixture of Italian dining, Argentinean flavor, and classic American fare. Not only do they offer great Italian and Argentinean food, but also a wide selection of wines and New York style deli. Its wide variety of food selection makes this place unique. There are two locations, one in Costa Mesa, and one in Orange. Both locations offer the same unique and flavorful taste.

Testimonials:

One of my favorite things to eat in the world is Italian pasta and Pasta Connection has some of tastiest homestyle cooking out there. There store is very quaint, a small little mom and pop shop that serves the best traditional Italian, Argentinean cuisine I've ever tried. You can tell it's good when the owner is there to greet you on the way in and asks you how your meal was. Besides the charming atmosphere. They start you off with a basket of warm, flakey bread rolls with a side of butter and an herb oil that is just delicious. The menu is packed with different types of noodles and items that I can barely pronounce, and every one of them sounds amazing. This place is perfect for any meal on any day. I plan to try their breakfast one day soon. Overall I don't have anything negative to say and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who enjoys a real good old- fashioned bowl of pasta.
-Ryan Moo

This was my first time coming to Pasta Connection and it was a different experience. The atmosphere was a home warmth feeling. The food portion is huge and the menu is big as well. I tried their pasta only because the title of their restaurant is Pasta. My pasta was alright, the expectation was not met. The people who I was with had a better meal than I did. I do want to come back though because their breakfast looks delicious. So my grade for this place just grading on the food  that I had and the service they had is a C+.

-Kevin Nguyen

I recommended this place to my teammates, because I know the taste of the food here is exactly what guys with appetites are craving.  This place was first shown to me by my father back in the day, and ever since then I have been recommending this place to all people that is craving some good Italian food. I have tried all sorts of pasta and pizzas here, but the best plate I ever got, and got again is the Pampa Steak. It is a scrumtious plate that offers a side of fries or a bowl of their original, famous spaghetti. The main entree comes with two medium size steaks with a layer of fat or skin on it, and a flavor and sauce to die for. All in all, I highly recommend this place for any occasion.
-Robin Nguyen

Grading:
Food & Beverage: A
Environment: B+
Service: B
Overall: A-

Some of our food selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment